I’m trying to learn for my Law class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
My Guidance for Your Research Paper – will be checked for plagiarism
1. Your paper should be no longer than 10 full pages, including footnotes. It is actually harder to write a 10-page paper than it is to write a 15- or 20-page paper. You must be clear and avoid the filler that is often contained in longer papers. What is filler? Filler is extra “stuff” that just fills pages but adds little or no value to your paper.
3. Thesis Statement: Immediately after your introduction, you should present a clear thesis statement. In simplistic terms, a thesis statement is the main point of your paper that tells the reader what you intend to argue later in your paper. Your thesis should take a position on a debateable topic. The thesis statement should not be longer than two sentences, and normally one is sufficient.
4. Road Map: Immediately after your thesis statement, provide a clear road-map to let the reader know where you are going with your paper. For example: “My paper will first briefly explore . . . , followed by . . . . Finally, I will defend my thesis by . . . .“ (And please be sure that your paper has a logical structure. The best way to do this is to outline it before you start to write it.)
5. Background: Next, provide a brief but clear background of your topic.
6. Argument/Defending Your Thesis: Defending your thesis should be the meat of your paper. It is where you should focus your time and energy. Conclusory statements must be supported with research or analysis. Also, do not use provoking language that amounts to merely an opinion, such as: “Those who support capital punishment are idiots.” (This actually came from a student). I also suggest that you explain the arguments that proponents of the majority’s position or status quo use to support their position and then explain why it is wrong and your position is right. (Did they miss something? Misinterpret something? Overlook critical results or statistics?)
7. Conclusion: Pull your points together to draw a conclusion for your reader.
Finally, a few other points:
Formatting: Double-space your paper and use a 12 point font of your choice. Do not include a title page, abstract, endnotes, or bibliography/reference page.
Topic: Choose a topic that interests you–but it must deal with a topic that we cover in this class. If you don’t feel passion for the subject matter, choose another topic. If you are having a difficult time finding a topic, look through the lessons for ideas.
If you have any questions, let me know.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.