I’m working on a Geography exercise and need support.
– download and print out the PDF and record the answers to use on the “Assignment quiz” – (same directions as below)
POPULATION AND MIGRATION ASSIGNMENT
Read the following articles (or play with the maps) and then take the “Assignment quiz” associated with them. This quiz is not designed to be “tricky” but merely to make sure you’ve done the readings. The answers to these questions below will be the answers to the quiz but you must do all the readings beforehand because it will be timed. To get 100% on the readings quiz answer the questions below as you do the readings and then use those answers to take the quiz. Some of the questions may draw on your actual lecture notes, you may also use your lecture notes to find the answers as needed and you may also use those on the “reading quiz.”
1. Has population density increased or decreased over time?
2. Is the number of children per women above, below or equal to replacement level in 1950? Today? In 2100?
3. Will the death rate increase or decrease between now and 2100? Why do you think that is?
4. What was the average LE in 1950? Today? In 2100?
5. How many people are over age 65 today? What will happen to that number moving forward to 2100 and what are the implications?
6. Rank the Life Expectancy of the regions listed (Africa, LA & Caribbean, North America, Europe, Oceania, Asia)
7. Which region has the highest average number of children per woman?
1. According to this site what year will India overtake China as the world’s largest country?
2. List the other top ten population countries that year.
3. Which country has the longest LE today? What is the predicted longest LE in the year 2100? Where does the U.S. rank on that list in 2100?
4. What are the top 3 countries in terms of population over 65 in 2100?
#4: Paying for Babies (Links to an external site.) – read this story OR even better listen to it
1. The Chinese Gov’t says how many births were prevented by the one-child policy
2. When was the ONE-child policy introduced in China?
3. What is China’s new concern about its population?
1. How many children remain “the norm” in Ethiopia?
2. Is that the case in the capital as well or what’s the average there?
3. According to the article, what is the average number of children the average women now has?
4. According to UN what percentage of the world’s population lives in countries where the TFR is below the replacement level?
5. If new projections are correct what percentage of the world’s population will live in Africa by 2100?
6. What are the “handful of prerequisites” needed for a falling TFR?
7. Are there still married women in the world who can’t get access to contraception?
1. Which country has the largest total NUMBER of migrants?
2. What PROPORTION of that country’s population are migrants?
3. Rank the following countries in terms of their PROPORTION of migrants: USA, CANADA, MEXICO, UNITED KINGDOM, SWEDEN, SAUDI ARABIA, AUSTRALIA, INDIA.
4. Use the rank/country tab (Links to an external site.), what are the top 3 countries in terms of PROPORTION of migrants? Why do you think that is?
5. What are the top 3 in terms of actual number of migrants?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.