Part One: Answer One of the Following:
1. Discuss: A. The basic functions of congress: making law, checking the administration, educating the public, representation, conflict management, judicial selection, and leadership selection. B. The dual nature of congress.
2. Discuss: A. Congressional recruitment: who recruits and the basic factors that influence recruiters selection of potential candidates. B. Congressional nominations: the primary process and the decentralization of nomination. C. Congressional elections: crucial factors and determination of election outcomes.
3. Members of congress live and work in two distinct worlds: Capitol Hill and back home in their states or House of Representatives districts. Describe and discuss the various roles and various aspects of congresspersons Hill Style and Home Style.
4. Discuss the followings aspects of Leadership and Political Parties in Congress: A. The political nature of leadership in congress and leadership of congressional political parties. B. Leadership in the House. C. Leadership in the Senate. D. Who gets to be selected for congressional party leadership?
5. Discuss the following aspects Congressional Committees, Rules and Procedures: A. Importance and functions of committees. B. Types of committees. C. Choosing committee members. D. How a bill becomes a law. E. Reasons for having a professional congressional staffing system.
Part Two: Answer One of the Following:
1. Discuss the following factors that influence legislators voting decisions and positions on a legislative issue: Local, political/institutional, colleagues in the legislature, ideology, psychological, sociological.
2. Discuss the following aspects of the relationship between congress and interest groups: A. Definition of interest groups in congress and the functions of interest groups in congress. B. Types of interest groups most active in congress. C. interest group lobbying tactics in congress. D. Why interest groups are so powerful in congress and the sources of interest group strength in congress.
3. Discuss: A. Domestic congressional public policy making. B. The new role of congress in national security public policy making.
4. Discuss: A .Congress and the president: Why the president has acquired leadership in Congress and how can Congress respond. B. Congress and the Bureaucracy: The role of Congress in the bureaucracy. C. Congress and the courts: The role of Congress in the judicial system.
5. Discuss: A. Perspectives of congress from a more positive and less critical view. B. The major challenges facing the congress.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.