Browse the Internet to acquire a copy of the most recent annual report for a publicly traded company. (Go to the companys website and the Annual Report is often listed under the Investor Relations tab or something similar. Youll have to look through the report for the financial statements they are usually just a few pages of a many-page report.)
Analyze the information contained in the companys balance sheet and income statement to answer the following questions:
· What are the companys total assets at the end of its most recent annual reporting period? Why is this important?
· What are the total assets at the end of the previous annual reporting period?
· How much cash and cash equivalents did the company have at the end of its most recent annual reporting period?
· What amount of accounts payable did the company have at the end of its most recent annual reporting period?
· What amount of accounts payable did the company have at the end of the previous annual reporting period?
· What are the companys net revenues for the last three annual reporting periods?
· What is the change in dollars in the companys net income from its most recent annual reporting period to the previous annual reporting period?
· What are the companys total current assets at the end of its most recent annual reporting period?
· What are the total current assets at the end of the previous annual reporting period?
· What in the information above would be important to a potential investor, employee, and other interested parties?
Summarize the analysis in a 700- to 1,050-word paper in a Microsoft® Word document.
Include in your paper a copy of the companys balance sheet and income statement (does not apply toward the word-count requirement).
Format your paper (just one file) consistent with APA guidelines
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.