Prompt: Observing Our Own Private SpeechMaricia ParksNo unread replies.No replies.
PROMPT: Observing Our Own Private Speech. You must answer each question below using 200 or more words in complete sentence thoughts. You may write in paragraph form, make sure each question (question will not be included in word count) is answered within your discussion. Please edit your submission, as you will forfeit points if not edited as required.
Do No Forget: Reply to two of your classmates’ post as required, see number (5) below. Note: Classmate replies are required on every discussion assignment!
As described in the text, private speech—a cornerstone of Vygotsky’s sociocultural theory of development—never really disappears. Instead, it morphs into whispers, lip movements, and silent, inner speech, and its prevalence is linked to task difficulty. Please consider these questions about your own use of private speech: (Worth 50 points)
(1)Do you use inner speech to help you prepare for a difficult exam or another anxiety-producing task, explain? (125 words or more)
(2) In what ways are your own internal dialogs similar to what Vygotsky described? How do they differ, explain? (125 words or more)
(3) Vygotsky described the importance of private speech for cognitive development in children. Does it serve the same function for you as an adult, or is it more of a motivational spur or emotion regulation strategy, explain? (125 words or more)
(4) Perhaps some of you are—athletes, for example—literally talk aloud to themselves before or during a task. For those who do this: Do you find the sound of your own voice more effective than an internal dialog? If not an athlete, what are your thoughts about literally talking aloud while during a task, explain? (125 words or more)
(5) What is the role of task difficulty when are you more likely to use private speech at difficult level of challenge, at a moderate level of challenge or when, explain?
(6) Each student must reply to at least two (2) classmates’ post using a minimum of five (5) complete sentences…worth 10 points. **You must post your assignment before you can reply to 2 of your classmates.** Failure to follow directions will result in a grade of “0”. Please review the “Prompt Activity Rubric” to avoid forfeiture of points.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.