DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN EASSY FORM – LOOK AT VIDEO(YOUTUBE LINK) TO ANSWER QUESTIONS
Directions: The opioid epidemic has a grip on our society. It is important to understand the crisis from multiple perspectives. Most of the questions below can be answered by watching the video; others are for consideration after you watch the video.
View video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdcCqg1e_SQ
1. According to Michaels parents, why are most people ignorant to the effects of opioids?
2. The majority of opioid-related deaths comes from which painkillers?
3. According to the video, what do physicians tend to underestimate with respect to opioid painkillers? What do they tend to overestimate?
4. How many pain pills was Michael prescribed over a 1-month period for his Crohns Disease?
5. According to the video, what were the two factors that triggered the dramatic increase in opioid prescriptions?
6. Which insurance company targeted top opioid prescribers? What are those top prescribers called?
7. In addition to medication, what did the video highlight as other potential components of a successful pain management program?
8. According to the video, fewer than 12% of people with opioid addiction receive treatment. Why?
9. What was your reaction to hearing some of the stories from the middle school students from Oceana, WV? Do you think the story of Oceana is similar to that of other towns, or is it an anomaly?
10. In the video, the blame for the opioid addiction epidemic is placed mostly on physicians and pharmaceutical companies. To what extent should the patients themselves be responsible? Why?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.