Functions Strategic Human Resources Management (SHRM)
1. Healthcare is a constantly evolving field, and so are the job duties and responsibilities of healthcare workers. Please explain the process and importance of job analysis who conducts it, what method(s) can be used, and what information is derived? How is this information utilized in the organization’s other HR functions? When should an organization consider conducting a job analysis?
2. Define Strategic Human Resources Management (SHRM) and its functions. What is its purpose, and what is the benefit to organizations? Briefly discuss the SHRM model. What are some SHRM trends, and what are some ways that they differ from traditional HR practices?
3. We have established that healthcare is a rapidly changing field that is highly dependent on healthcare professionals. Experts warn of a looming shortage of nurses and physicians as our population ages and more and more people access health services. Describe how healthcare is unique in its use of professionals. What are some of the characteristics that make healthcare professionals expensive and in high demand? What are some of the factors contributing to a future nursing shortage? What are organizations doing to try and combat this?
4. Describe workforce planning and its importance. What is its purpose, and how has it evolved? What organizations or government entities typically oversee workforce planning? Who or what are some barriers to workforce planning in the U.S. that have kept us behind other countries?
5. The healthcare field may be viewed as a complex legal environment, and future managers and leaders are wise to be aware of the potential pitfalls. Please pick a) discrimination, orb) sexual harassment. Briefly explain types of behavior that can put the organization at risk of a lawsuit. What can an organization’s leadership do to minimize the likelihood of being sued?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.