I don’t know how to handle this Film question and need guidance.
Watch the movie ‘High Noon’ and answer the following questions. When you watch, keep track of the time stamp, which is when something in the movie happened.
TIME STAMP IS IMPORTANT
The Western genre – the classic Western – is set up in The Great Train Robbery. It’s basically all white people, not very gritty or dirty, the violence is not realistic and it’s easy to see good versus bad. The MODERN WESTERN contains people of color, is more gritty and dirty, the bad and good people are more ambiguous and the “good” people don’t always win. In between there’s the TRANSITION WESTERN, which has elements of both.
The movie takes place in what is considered real time. That means the amount of time that passes in the movie is the same length as the movie. It is quite rare for films to be in real time. Part of that time element is high lighted by clocks being seen often in the film.
1. High Noon is a transition Western.. Provide a few examples in the plot (you don’t have to provide time stamps for each instance something happens, but one, such as “The sheriff acts like THIS in the movie, including in the first scene TIME STAMP). Also, provide elements that make up a classic Western and a modern Western.
2. The film often is considered both anti-American and pro-American. Provide at least five total examples (it can be two of one and three of the other) in the film (include the last climactic moment in the final minute). Then watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR9nIMOrqy4
(YOU NEED TO WATCH THE MOVIE BEFORE WATCHING THIS VIDEO) and comment on whether you agree or not with John Wayne’s thoughts.
3. Provide three examples of three shots during the movie you like the most and why? Time stamp them.
4. Talk about real time versus movie time and provide examples of why you like or do not like the use of real time.
1. Do you think this film would be popular with today’s audiences? Why or why not? How could it be more popular with today’s audiences? What was the main reason – or what were the main reasons – you liked or didn’t like the film?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.