1. THIS IS A CASE STUDY AND MUST BE DETAILED WITH REFERENCES
2. The analysis/report shall repeat and answer in detail each of the questions found at the end of the case study.
3. The references for each question/answer shall immediately follow each narrative before proceeding to the next question/answer.
4. At least three (3) Three “External Authoritative Sources” in addition to the case study and textbooks are required for maximum points on EACH question/answer (“External Authoritative Sources” for purposes of this course shall mean: articles from published books, peer reviewed journal articles, education and government sites as well as non-partisan national or international organizations (such as WHO, UNICEF, UNAIDS etc) provided, however the article selected must have Authors; and in text citations and references to support statements made therein. Under no circumstances are newspapers (e.g., the Wall Street Journal), blogs (regardless of source), editorials, panel discussions, definition of terms, “dot com” sites, and text books from the course or other courses to be used. It is improper to place a citation in the middle of a sentence. One can lead with the source in the sentence but cannot use a citation within parenthesis except at the end of the sentence. repeat the question
5. provide a detailed narrative substantively answering the question asked with at least 3 external authoritative sources cited
references for sources cited in the narrative. Each reference shall include at a minimum the journal name and page numbers or publication information if a book
proceed to the next question and proceed as stated in 5.1- 5.3 above until all questions are answered
6. Each issue, question, paragraph and sentence with a statistic, number or direct quote is required to contain at least one “External Authoritative Source” to support the statements and conclusions made therein.
7. A source and citation is required on each table/chart used. A source cannot be referenced unless it was cited in the narrative answer.
9. The textbook from which the case study was published and the course text book must be cited just like any other source. It is not permissible to write “In the text book… or In the case study…”
Case Study In-Text Citation: (McAlearney and Kovner, 2013)
Case Study Reference: McAlearney, A. and Kovner, A. (2013). Health Services Management: Cases ; Readings ; and Commentary ; Tenth Edition. 10th ed. Arlington: AUPHA, pp._____.
10. Every “direct quote” in the narrative must include the page or paragraph number in the citation.
: MUST BE IN CLOSE DETAIL FOLLOWING THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS
I . What criteria would you use in evaluating the four candidates?
2.What are the strengths and weaknesses of each candidate?
3.What were Matthews’s criteria for evaluating the four candidates?
4.Whom would you recommend to Dr. Francis as your selection for the position?’
5.What is the evidence that you used in making this recommendation?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.