Need help with my English question – I’m studying for my class.
Based on the Chapter 2 reading assignment and the Chapter 2 Lecture, Supporting Families Around the Issues of Attachment and Trust, provide 3 or more key points that you feel are invaluable as a parent, potential teacher, potential therapist or practicing teacher. State why.
2. Read the information provided in the Attachment Disorder Help Guide. Following, Google or browse for information regarding the Orphaned Children of Romania and Attachment Disorder if you have not done so prior to taking this class. The images of the children who were socially, emotionally and physically neglected are disturbing. The neglect of the Romanian orphans of the ’90s continues to plague the Romanian society to this day. This information will help you to deeply understand what is meant by Attachment Disorder on a broader spectrum. Following, provide a one-paragraph overview of what you have learned about Attachment and Attachment Disorder.
3. View, The Body’s Most Fascinating Organ ~ The Brain by Dr. Bruce Perry. Note: I recommend that you view this video before answering question #2. It may provide you with deeper insight in regard to Attachment. A. Please provide the most valuable information that you gained from this video. B. How will you take what you have gained and turn it into a “parent education initiative” whether as an advocate, a parent yourself, a child care provider or a teacher? Establish your vision and eventually, your dream of helping others will come to fruition.
4. View the Video, Six Core Strengths for Healthy Child Development by Dr. Bruce Perry. Following, read the article, Six Cores of Strengths by Dr. Bruce Perry. A. Why or why not do you believe the Six Cores of Strengthhave value for teachers, parents and/or children. B. How would you use the Six Cores Strength as a potential or practicing teacher or therapist?
5. Read the article, “Easing the Separation Process for Infants and Toddlers. Note: This article focuses on Separation Anxiety which is far less serious than Attachment Disorder.However, Separation Anxiety occurs every day in child care, preschool programs and kindergarten classrooms throughout America. We must first understand and appreciate a child’s attachment to their primary caregiver before we can fully understand why a child experiences Separation Anxiety. What did you learn from this article that will help you support parents/guardians and their children who are experiencing Separation Anxiety?
6. Share, with your classmates, your A-Ha moments from this class thus far.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.