Help me study for my English class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
1. Review the entries to your thought journal.Identify the entries you found most interesting or compelling: article from afropunk.com: Fat Girl Sex: The New Year, And A Nastier, New You by Erin White. https://afropunk.com/2020/01/fat-girl-sex-the-new-…
2. Choose a topic based on one article you feel inspires you to write :You may choose any topic you want and it does not have to be on the topic/subject of the article that inspired you, but the idea for your topic must emanate from that article.
3. Choose two Rhetorical Strategies (Description, Narration, Example, Process, Comparison/Contrast, Classification/Division, Cause/Effect, Definition, or Argumentation) :Go to page 357 of your textbook. Read about the different rhetorical strategies in writing and choose two that you want to incorporate into your essay. Unless you choose ‘Narration’ as one of your strategies your paper should be written in 3rd person. If you choose ‘Narration’ you may write in first person but remember that narration must tell a story. Depending on the strategies you choose, your paper will be informative and/or persuasive. When writing your paper, organize your essay around one central idea. It should be the idea/topic that arose in one of your thought journals. No matter what strategies you choose, find a cohesive way to answer all of the questions below which are applicable to your chosen subject: What is your topic/subject? What is the purpose of the article? How or why did the article you chose inspire you to think of and write about this topic?(This should be mentioned in your 1st paragraph but do not use 1st person unless Narration is a chosen strategy.) Do not try and answer questions that simply do not apply to your topic.
Were you challenged by the article? How so? What are your topic’s controversies or ethical concerns if any? What outside research did you complete on the topic and what were your findings? What are its puzzles? What is the history of your subject? How has it changed over time? Why should the reader care about this subject? Provide quotes and/or examples from the article when applicable.
Note: Reshma’s You People Did This is a good example of an essay with multiple rhetorical approaches.
Your essay should have an introduction, body paragraphs and a conclusion.
• Give specific examples, reasons, and details in addressing the questions above • Write in complete sentences.
• Write well-developed, organized paragraphs with focused topic sentences.
• Use correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.