Need help with my Law question – I’m studying for my class.
Below is my weeks assignment.
There must be at least 3 sources IN APA FORMAT.
Question #1 must have a minimum of 750 words.
1. Read the article: “The Influence of Individual, Job, and Organizational Characteristics on Correctional Staff Job Stress, Job Satisfaction, and Organizational Commitment”(Lambert & Paoline, 2008). Using concepts from chapters 1 – 13 as the basis for your analysis, in a narrative format of 750 or more words, summarize:
(a) the research problem,
(b) research design,
(c) data-gathering strategy,
(d) any hypotheses,
(e) dependent and independent variable(s),
(f) how key dependent and independent variables were operationalized,
(g) how qualitative data from interviews, focus groups and other qualitative methods were coded and quantified for analysis, and
(h) summarize the key findings and/or policy issues.
2. Identify each of the strategies for determining the validity of a particular measure listed in your text. Which one of these strategies, if any, did the authors use in this article? Did the authors discuss issues of validity concerning their measures? Were you satisfied with their explanation? Why or why not? What issues of validity in this article concern you?
3. Using a 5-point Likert scale (similar to the one in Figure 10.3 on page 259 in your text), develop 10 survey questions that would measure the concept of police professionalism. In a separate paragraph, explain the validity of these measures.
4. Choose a criminal justice example from your agency or occupation. Using this example, discuss how the ecological fallacy would occur. Include in your discussion what steps can be taken to avoid the ecological fallacy.
5. Go to the International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts (IALEIA) Web site at THIS LINK. At the top, click on “Resources and Publications,” then on “Links.” Click on “Reports.” Then select and read one or two reports. Next, go to the Bureau of Justice Assistance National Criminal Intelligence Sharing Plan web page at THIS LINK. Skip the intro, select “Resource Library.” Select and read one publication from the list. These web sites provide information on the best practices for establishing and maintaining an intelligence led policing (ILP) unit/department. As the Chief/Sheriff of your agency/county, outline the steps you would take to convert your existing crime analysis and crime mapping unit into an intelligence led policing (ILP) unit/department. Be sure to give special attention and detail in your plan to the concepts you learned in chapters 12 and 13 (data collection, data management, and data analysis).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.